SSLCertVerificationError

Hello everyone,

I’m trying to build my own script to upload my tool’s CSV into a Dradis Porject. In order to do so I am editing the following script which does the same job for another tool:

https://github.com/GoVanguard/dradis-csv-data-import

I was going to test the upload when I got this:

*Connected to pydev debugger (build 183.4886.43)*

['\ufeffIP Address', 'Host name', 'Vulnerability']

HTTPSConnectionPool(host='172.XX.XX.XX', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /pro//pro/api/issues (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate (_ssl.c:1045)')))

Which is reasonable since the server is on my intranet and is self signed, but I explicitely spacified to ignore it:

but apparently it doesn’t matter, it keeps bumping into it, any suggestion?

Thank you

Aside from the obvious (server is up and answers to Curl -k requests), I’d say youyr next step is to enable debugging. 4 lines down, change ‘dradisDebug’ to True and see if additional information is provided by the pydradis3 or requests modules.

Hi @mgargiullo!

Thank you for your answer.
Server is up and running (200 response code)

And I changed the debugging settings to what you told me.

For now no great news, it’s the same message. I’ll debug a bit more with this flag on and I’ll try to figure out if there is any useful information to post.

Thank you again

@mbaldari any updates on this? Let us know if you’re still stuck and we’ll keep digging!